The most important question when it comes to press-on nails? – nail glue vs adhesive tabs. There are pros and cons to both, so before you make a decision, check out this quick and useful nail glue guide.
Nail Adhesive Tabs
Nail adhesive tabs are the ones included in every press-on nail package. They are easy to use and perfect if you don’t want to keep your nails on for a long time.
Let’s look at the pros and cons.
- No damage to natural nail beds
- You can use press-ons again after you take them off
- They are easy and fast to remove
- They don’t last longer than a few hours
- Some adhesive can make the nail look raised or bulky, and less natural
- Some activities may cause the nails to fall off, such as typing.
Press-on Nail Glue
Press-on nail glue is actually a pretty vague term since there are a lot of different kinds. Usually, glues will last a lot longer than adhesive, sometimes even for 2-3 weeks with a bit of extra care. Modern formulas are a lot more reliable and can allow you to perform any sort of activity without ‘feeling’ as if you are wearing fake nails.
For glues, it’s very important to choose high-quality formulas that can offer a strong hold and no damage to the natural nail. Our Ultra strong nail glue perfectly fits this description, as it comes with a specialized formula that offers an acrylic-like hold.
If you choose the Nailest Ultra strong glue, you’re sure to fall in love with press-ons that are:
- Formulated with nail nurturing and healthy ingredients
- Formulated with the perfect consistency for easy layer application that makes the final look completely natural
- Packaged with a 7gm built-in brush to allow an easy and even application on the nails
- Ideal for press-on nails, adding small flat-bottom rhinestones, and for broken nails
- Available in 2 sizes: 2gm and 7gm
- Easy to carry on the go for touch-ups or to create the perfect manicure while on vacation
Shop Our Collections Now
The Nailest has the very best tools and tips when it comes to creating the perfect manicure with press-on nails. Check out our press on acrylic nails now to find your perfect style and place your orders today!
Be sure to add our Ultra strong nail glue to your cart as well, and easily create your perfect manicure anywhere you want!